Soul Songs - a new weekly 'art' challenge

Mary. A constant in my life for many years.
sometimes She seems so far away - as if hidden behind the veils of Avalon.
always beckoning but I cannot seem to find her.. I search and search.. I wish She would make herself known.
my heart burns with love for Her. I just want a snippet of reassurance that she is there..
a rose perhaps?
Memories from my past flutter through my mind.. a dove alighting on a bush in the middle of the harsh australian landscape, coming from nowhere.. perfume of roses as I walk along an old dirt track, no roses to be seen for miles.
gifts from the Heavenly Mother. of course, she is always there.. I just have to sit and centre and she will come
join in! Soul Songs week 2
sometimes She seems so far away - as if hidden behind the veils of Avalon.
always beckoning but I cannot seem to find her.. I search and search.. I wish She would make herself known.
my heart burns with love for Her. I just want a snippet of reassurance that she is there..
a rose perhaps?
Memories from my past flutter through my mind.. a dove alighting on a bush in the middle of the harsh australian landscape, coming from nowhere.. perfume of roses as I walk along an old dirt track, no roses to be seen for miles.
gifts from the Heavenly Mother. of course, she is always there.. I just have to sit and centre and she will come
join in! Soul Songs week 2
8 comments:
Goosebumps while reading your post and looking at your beautiful collage!! Such a powerful reminder for all of us of Divine Presence with us at all times! Thank you for joining in Soul Songs.
There was a nunnery near where I lived in Granada where the nuns held a sung service every Sunday, chanting praises of Mary as the Rose of the World; an extraordinarily beautiful liturgy, I have no idea where it came from.
"Rosa del mundo, Rosa del cielo
Rose del norte, Rosa del sur,
Rosa del este, Rosa del oueste,
Rosa de la vida, Rosa del muerte..." and so on...
just beautiful Robyn! ..both card and words too!
Your collage has such beautiful images. I especially like the old woman in the lower corner - such a face!
This is so lovely, I have been thinking of soul collage too, it is a bit like intuitive dream boards!
So glad you can find what you need when you centre!
May join Souls Songs soon!
Sue x
Yes! Dhr id always there. Love your collage, Robyn.
Miss Robyn, a lovely tribute card and words to Mary--our Mary. Thanks.
let there be roses falling from open palms,
let there be the scent of believing...even when the night seems dark, the day weary.
let there be doves, or even the smallest feather hovering on your sleeping dreams.
and light falling compassionately over you as comforting as a welcome blanket on the coldest night.
let there be awakening.
a certain knowing
of feathers,
light,
roses and the eternal radiant heart that encloses you even now.
and always.
forever.
mother mary love.
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment