Sunday. what can I post I wonder?looking out my window - our neighbours laden hydrangea bush
I want to go and pick one to put at Mary's feet in the little shrine in my front yard..to honour Her, to show how much I love Her.
and hope that when tourists walk past on their way to Katoomba Fallsthey will see Her and be touched...
join usART NOVENA - MARY OF LOURDES
this post is dedicated to Rebecca: I place her under Mother Mary's mantle x
POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE
[click on the above to read my message x
13 comments:
Dear Robyn, it is so wonderful that you have been joining in with the Art Novena every day! Today's post is straight from the heart. The hydrangea by Her feet is beautiful. In South Africa a hydrangea is known as a Christmas Rose - very fitting for the Mystical Rose, dont you think? I love your postcard!! What a creative idea. I will be in Avalon in September! I have signed up for the UK Sacred Art Retreat and will be going to Glastonbury after that. blessings
Even in summer, we cannot grow hydrangea here in Edmonton. Too cold for them. So of course I love it whenever I can see their beauty in more temperate climes.
dear sweet robyn,
i love love love your mary!
she is gorgeous with and without flowers!
xoxoxoxxo
What a lovely gift to passersby.
I completely agree with Rebecca. I miss hydrangea, I had them when I lived in Tennessee. Your photo brought a smile to my heart during this cold freeze Colorado is captured in.
Peace be with you!
Shannon
A question, how do you tell Mary from Mary from Mary do they have a different cluck? :~)
Loving you,
Sue x
I agree with Meri, it is a lovely visual gift to others,- things of beauty and grace always are, and your sweet display may give a pause for reflection in this busy life.
It is fantastic that you live at Katoomba falls and have 3 hens named Mary! I know that you inspire those who pass by....oh and you inspire others across the world as well.
:-)
Your banner is so exquisite, I almost forgot to read your post. It matches your banner for thoughtfulness, creativity and pure joy. Smiles: sharon
~love your Mary~ love this peaceful post!
This would stop me in my tracks...beautiful
x...x
Very beautiful !!!! That hydrangea has a perfect colour. Beautiful statgue of Mary !!!
Dearest Robyn,
Your Marys always make me happy and brighten my world.
Annie
Post a Comment