About Me

My photo
here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

holding my dear online friend
Ninnie Tharpe
and family
in my heart and prayers.
her daughter
Jamie Tharpe Chancey
was killed in a car accident yesterday
*
RIP Jamie

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Tragic, tragic, tragic. Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Holly said...

Oh, how terribly sad for them. Last February, this happened to my next door neighbor/friend. It was her son and he was such a wonderful young man full of promise and potential. Oh...prayers from me to them.

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, that is so sad. Prayers for Jamie's family.
Mary

gma said...

We are here for Ninnie and family in any and every way we can be. Sending our prayers to them.
xx

Leanne said...

such sad news. my family suffered the loss of a close friend too recently, aged only 21, in a car crash also, i know this pain and they are in my prayers.

Leanne x

Anonymous said...

Such terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with them !!!

laoi gaul~williams said...

sucg terrible news~my thoughts are with them all
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for those who have tragic circumstances thrust upon them. Such unbearable news to receive. Offering condolences to those who are hurting and trying to grapple with what must be undescribable grief.

Fire Byrd said...

Oh that poor family, Christmas will be forever tinged with pain from now on. What a terrible thing to have happened, our children are not meant to die before us.Any of us with children can only envisage what Ninnie is going through as it is always our deepest fear.